|
steamy
Monday, January 19, 2009, 10:35 PM
I'm finally getting my well deserved CNY break. To break-free from Spore is a great idea. I want to go elsewhere other than M'sia! Feeling trapped in spore, at home and in doing mundane things. There's no spice in my life. I need some "kira" - sparkle (quote from Ning).
No trips, no fun, no meetups, no dance, no parties, no exercise, no suprises, no reccognition, no way to let off steam. See what i mean by mundane? There ar so many NOs that it scares me. I have a lot of troubles lately and the heat is turning up at home. Something old and ancient is brewing again and i HATE it! Sometimes i feel bad when my mum treats me well. It's like a peaceful day at home feels so god-sent and you can only hope for more of these days. No one day can i sleep like today till 12.30pm! And no day i had no quarrels, not do sth wrong nor feel quiet or even tranquil at home. The bad blood must go but i dunno how to make it go. So much for family problems... I'm handling more than i can handle now but hope they do not rely on me too much cause i can't imagine the time when i can no longer be around to help. I had weird dreams last night... some happy some not... but i can't really remember. Just happy i don't get nightmares... I want all my troubles off me for one day and things like these never to bother me again. I'll try... |








