<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9806232?origin\x3dhttp://dancestop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

With all my love
Thursday, January 01, 2009, 10:19 PM

The worst news just hit me about half an hour ago.

My god granddad passed away this afternoon at 1.30pm. He treated my mum like his daughter and helped her a lot and i love him like my own grandfather as i lost both sides of my grandfather even before i was born. To think i was still lying on the bed asking for lunch then. If only i had visited him before today. I love him and hope he went peacefully and without worries.

We should do things while we can and never regret not doing something only when someone is gone or when something bad happens to us. That is something we could do other than pray...

I'm worried about waipo now... I'm afraid i'll never see her someday. My plans for tmr have to be cancelled and i'm so sorry about it... Do not call me nor sms me about it if you all ever read this... I need sometime alone... Thanks for all of your concerns anyway.

I baked cheesecake finally and i dedicate the cakes and this entry to god granddad. I promise to cherish all around me. I'll never forget you :) Reminds me of the song "love me"...

Life's like that... An sms is all that's needed to inform others that someone passed on. That's somewhat mechanical isn't it? I think people deserve better than that... like the hong kong show says... Will you do it if you know u'll be dying tmr? I'll start doing things i've always wanted to do from now... Live everyday without regrets!