<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9806232?origin\x3dhttp://dancestop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Yesterday
Sunday, January 04, 2009, 3:18 PM



I did so many things yesterday it's no wonder i slept for so long once i was home and till morning 10am! First was to send Ken off at the airport at 7am. I woke up freaking early at 5am and afraid that the LRT hasn't started, i delayed till 5.40am to leave the house. I reached the airport ard 7.10am. I was left to wait for jb and Gary... I'm not exaggerating to say i saw the whole process of sunrise on the MRT! It has been years since i woke up so early. Luckily i made do without contacts due to my puffy eyes from all the crying the night before...

It was awkward to hang out with guys cause we have nothing to say and shopping or walking around is something girls like but guys don't... I can't understand the second point but ohwell, i'm happier without them... We left the airport ard 10am after gg to T3 for a look. Then i went to donate blood. The worst needle poking skills... she was like fiddling with the needle to get my blood flowing into the tube and it caused me a blue-black... even the benedicts test i had blood squirted out from my forth finger... It's the first time i had such bad experience... The queue wasn't long so by 10.50am i was free to go. Afraid i might feel faint like the other time, i made myself sit down for refreshments for half an hour. The first time i was using the refreshment coupon given by HSA. The stress ball is round with santa's face :) Gives the christmas-y feeling :) Heard from sharon that they gave pumpkin one on halloween :) At least not always a drop of blood or packet of blood which is too common :) So as i found 2 buses to take home, I decided to go Sharon's house to talk about her secret :) I'm happy for her and we had the greatest time hanging out at her house... Then to BPP for toto and 4D and bubble tea :) I bought 2 cute Russ waterglobes and i think every girl should have one waterglobe :)



I realised i donated blood the same day last year! Anyway, i slept well last night and did not cry. Tmr gonggong will be cremated and i'll be there to send him off. It's too late to do anything for him now and i think even prayers don't help. No doubt praying is the only thing i can do for him now... ...