|
bittersweet
Sunday, February 01, 2009, 11:44 PM
My viewership just broke 1000! Weird... I dunno who has been reading my blog and am curious to find out. Had a busy day yesterday starting with praying at the temple then eating at Boon Tong Kee restaurant. I must say that the food was really good. Better than my reunion dinner one :) Then went to waipo's to bai4 nian4. Got more angpows :) waipo was grinning from ear to ear and said many things to us. She loved the boon tong kee chicken we bought for her :) Then i left for a 1 hr "briefing" at tiong barhu for my 11 day job at sweets fair Isetan Scotts from 4-14feb. My Valentine's will be spent working and I'm glad about that. Look for me at the Centre-ps booth if any of you are free yah. We're selling french pastries. Then went to Shaoming's bdae party. Shan't elaborate but i didn't really have fun there if not for guihao. I got to know about more things which i never noticed before and i must admit it's saddening. I know where i stand now and the picture is never clearer. Got to slack whole day today :) And i was brave enough to drive to midvalley megamall this once in m'sia! 'm so gonna waste off my cny! |








