<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9806232?origin\x3dhttp://dancestop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Happy Birthday to me!
Sunday, February 08, 2009, 8:09 PM
Today's my chinese bdae and i spent it at work. I totally forgot about it till kor screamed out that today's the 8th. Then i remembered since tmr is the 15th on the lunar calender, today's my chinese bdae! And pathetically the best thing that happened to me was a treat of samplesof cheesecake and chocolate from the Japanese chef selling dolace dolace chocolates. He said that chocolate is his heart and he's giving me his heart. When i asked to see his heart he acted out the ripping of his heart... hahax...totally funny... Then slightly later he let me try the cheesecake like bar he's also selling. My legs hurt like hell since i stand almost 8hrs or more daily. I looking forward to the 14th when my work finally ends.

Bought the wrong nasi lemak home for my family to try. I can be so stupid and blur sometimes. I bought from the foodcourt and not the lucky plaza coffee shop. Darn.

I ate at mos again and got terriyaki chicken kun! Now i need cheese burger chan and rice burger kun to make a set :):):)

Mia only comes to work at abt 9.20am while i'm there doing everything to set up the stall from 8.45am onwards. Damn it. But i'm definitely a value-adding employee... I feel like a labourer. And my shoulders hurt when i try turning to the left. Think i'm carrying too much stuff and turning my head too much. My days have never passed so slowly before. And i look forward to the time when i can rest. I take short breaks instead of 1hr lunch. I'm going to have my 1 hr no matter what. But nothing to do also very sian and shopping is out of the question cause i'll be walking and not resting... haix... dunno why some can say they don't like a 9-5ppm desk job. My advice is to try standing for 8 hrs non-stop and then say u don't want a desk job. I'm so looking forward to a desk job.

Sun moulin banana cake rocks.

Happy most pathetic Chinese Birthday to me! ~