<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9806232?origin\x3dhttp://dancestop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sickening driver
Sunday, February 22, 2009, 7:56 PM
I drove to the market today and on the way back i crossed this junction. The green light was on and i was about to cross it when this bus from the opp direction road decided to turn right in spite of my flicking light. I had to resort to horning. Moreover there's this experienced driver (i thought so since he doesn't have his probation plate up) that blindly followed the bus and nearly collided into me. This time i did flare up and horned like hell and stared at that bastard and scolded lots of bad words. He's alone while i had 4 person in my car and i'm responsible for their lives. I don't care how many times you want to die but I definitely don't want to!

Then i came back to read my book and go to sleep. Min came back from class and then there's this youtube video that sings "zong yao zui laing ge zhu nam yoke"(cantonese)... hahax...



I'm starting to solidify my bdae plans... wish me luck!!!