<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9806232?origin\x3dhttp://dancestop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

today's a special day
Wednesday, February 25, 2009, 6:23 PM

I'm so glad my bdae preperations are finally firmed up. Place, food, deco, cake! Four simple words but take me hell lot of time in planning and settling stuff. It's a last minute thing but at least i'm sure sth good will turn out of it. It'll be cheap glam :) Using a small budget to creat class and miracle. This is going to be challenging but fun!

Today's mood is good. It's not just me, but whole family. So we went to Giant to buy $1.99 chicken. So kaisu we bought 10 as 1 person limited to 2. That's the good thing about bigger families :) Then i bought more masks and party wares... I drove dangerously today but it was me as a driver to interpret... I can take criticisims and i just proved it by keeping quiet to whatever scolding given by dad and bro. I am so happy i have great parents that offered to share the cost of my party. I didn't reject nor accept cause i want to spend what i have earned for this party. Mum saw that i was a bit sad about the cake thingy today, she passified me and offered to pay for my cake but i said no. She'll give the car to me if she wins it from the lucky draw - or should i say sure win? hahax... Must win it so she can give it to me!!!

We shall see how my party turns out... I'm anxious to see what my sis and i can do with the deco since labourers can;t come too early also and i need to go at 2pm to fetch my cake... Hope everything turms out fine and everyone will be pretty and happy :0

Mum's teaching the maid to cook again :) Yummy food is going to be served as i can smell it now, here, while i;m writing this. Too bad Min has gone out to meet her friend. I was so crazy i tried painting my own nails today. It turned out a disaster... I need professionals in this matter!!!

This one has cute music, colours and cartoon characters in it... Ugly illustration for the domokun look alike though... Friends with you :) what i want to say to everyone i know :)