|
Vday special
Saturday, February 14, 2009, 12:02 AM
Today's my happiest vday eve.
First was going out with my long time no see Krystal babe :) She was late so i did shoduku and read my SA magazine while waiting for her till about 11.20am then we went to wisma to eat fortunate dim sum. Then we tried on nail polish colours from face shop. walked to takashimaya's bcbg and french connection sale. That's where i went to buy my $80 bdae dress :) i love it so much i nvr regret buying it at all even though it was a rushed and hot headed decision :) We took polaroid and got the Keihl's lip gloss holder and answered her question to get a free lip gloss... They were really kind and it was a fun experience. I love the lip gloss holder :) Then krys sweetly helped me buy milk-tea. I brought her through isetan's staff enterance :) Stall was really busy all the way. But we had some fun when chef was around. Talked and joked and i hugged Nor and wrapping of roses and 2 pcs macarons and everthing seem to fly off the shelves very fast.Chef was damn funny and also asked for my no so i could join in their special events next time :) hahax... I went for half hour dinner. Collected things form mia's car twice and mr tan's car once. All the exercise can really tire and slim me down... And made like 3 consecutive trips to freezer... ... Gladys came around 7.10pm to collect my piece of paper and we managed to talk a little while. And she loved the macarons. I bought Linda 2 pieces for her bdae. Then Gui and Sha came to give me a suprise! Ah lu sort of spoiled it by smsing she won't be able to make it. But still i was glad they came and their presents were really sweet. Earrings and lollipop and Nor gave me 2 dark chocolate and purposely u turned back to give me :) Then they came to "fetch" me home. We bought ice cream from the japanese stall opp my stall, went to carosel to get the cookie lollipop but they ran out of it. Then i sat the bus home w sharon and talked non-stop about stuff... I had to chase her to catch her 176 bus.. hahax... I think what's most impt is the people u spend it with and of course the presents that make me happy no matter what they are :) I love you all :) |








