|
Vday
Sunday, February 15, 2009, 2:18 PM
Yesterday was my last day and i can't wait to get off work to go to waipo's party. She ended up giving letting me off only at 4.15pm. Feel like scolding myself being too nice... Still say she kept thinking i'm off at 5pm... so fake... I earned $495 for the past 11 pathetic days. I slog like mad and my sister just had to prepare a full set of accounts and receive $500 straightaway. What the F***!!! With all that time and effort i even earn $5 less than she did... F***!!! What the hell lo... And the first thing she did was to announce to my cousins how great help i was for the pass few days. I can't help thinking what if i did not do that well? I might kena a lot more stress and shit from my cousin. When my cousin said i did well, all i wanted to say did not come out, so i just said "of course" and he was smirking at my "of course". For heaven's sake don't comment lah cause u don't really know me that well. I never liked him since young and he gets more and more on my nerves these days... autocratic and stubborn and da4 nan2 ren2! Last thing i want to say is that don't put what's past in front of you but look towards the future. Bottling things up is not a solution but a time-bomb that can explode anytime - not good for you and others. Stop "bullying" my mother and giving her stress you sotb!!! Waipo's cake was pretty but not nice to eat... Think she's happy... next outing should be on my bdae... sad and happy... hugged enen jie jie as she did a lot and is very kind to let us use her house for the party. There was a lot of laughter and enough food. I felt like slapping somebody cause he's so full of rubbish. Other than that everything else was perfect... I'm going for yuan's party in a while so i need to get ready soon. hahax... byebye for now... oops i spilled out vulgarities - sorry (pls don't learn) :) |








