This is what i'm talking about everyone... I have mos burger kun and plain dog and still need terriyaki chicken kun and cheese burger chan and rice burger kun to make a complete set :) Damn cute right? But expensive. So do help me add on (at $3 each) this when any of you purchase a meal yah? Thank you so so much. Will return the money asap :) hahax... so cute!!!!
Well, after 4 days of work... I'm very very tired. the photo above shows the booth where i work everyday. Facing the vibrant colours do lift up ur spirits :)
I had to stand 7 hours. Not to mention the probable bus rides thru and fro home which i have to stand. Then there are the freezer trips which i have to make... the minus 4 degrees temperature can freeze up ur mucus immediately. I went in and out of the freezer many times and am lucky not to get sick...
This is the very yummy nasi lemak i had today. Aunty Winnie got it for me from lucky plaza basement. It's the very best i've tasted so far... like i said, it's worth the fats. I drumstick, egg, kampong fish, curry veg and otah. very reasonable price too :) I'm addicted...
We made our own yu sheng yesterday. Of course i did not involve in the making but definitely the eating. It was 100% new creation and nice :) colourful too :) Too bad i had to work during cny... if not it would have been more fun to go around and go for class reunions and bdae parties and see waipo...
. Money $$$ . . wii . . iPhone . . iPod . . PolOrOid caMeRa . . scrapbooks/scrapcards/scrapboards . . i love tofu CD!!! . . HUGE carebear . . domokun teddy or things(i have a hp strap and its really cute) . . loewe handbag and wallet ( i'd love to afford branded stuff!) . . handmade stuff . . hp mini laptop OR macbook . . working bags for working woman ~ pheeweet :) . . overseas trip w friends . . job . . $298 skirt from pacino wan @ tiong barhu plaza . . IoN . . CaR (haven't thought of which one though) . . round the world trip . . pet dog .
This is what i'm talking about everyone... I have mos burger kun and plain dog and still need terriyaki chicken kun and cheese burger chan and rice burger kun to make a complete set :) Damn cute right? But expensive. So do help me add on (at $3 each) this when any of you purchase a meal yah? Thank you so so much. Will return the money asap :) hahax... so cute!!!!
Well, after 4 days of work... I'm very very tired. the photo above shows the booth where i work everyday. Facing the vibrant colours do lift up ur spirits :)
I had to stand 7 hours. Not to mention the probable bus rides thru and fro home which i have to stand. Then there are the freezer trips which i have to make... the minus 4 degrees temperature can freeze up ur mucus immediately. I went in and out of the freezer many times and am lucky not to get sick...
This is the very yummy nasi lemak i had today. Aunty Winnie got it for me from lucky plaza basement. It's the very best i've tasted so far... like i said, it's worth the fats. I drumstick, egg, kampong fish, curry veg and otah. very reasonable price too :) I'm addicted...
We made our own yu sheng yesterday. Of course i did not involve in the making but definitely the eating. It was 100% new creation and nice :) colourful too :) Too bad i had to work during cny... if not it would have been more fun to go around and go for class reunions and bdae parties and see waipo...