|
locman bdae watch
Saturday, March 14, 2009, 12:15 AM
I'm so happy today! I'm dedicating this post to my lovely cousin Angela and her husband cause she bought me my first ever shockingly expensive watch (to me that is!!!). I still could not afford it at this juncture... When i hugged her to thank her for the gift, she told me its ok since it's for my 21st bdae and to fulfill one of my wishes and cause i'm obedient :))) She feels it's worth it! I feel bad people spending money on me - but its a good investment i must say :P I shall earn my own money to spend on myself and on my family :) You know the feeling of excitement and being touched at the same time? The feeling was not real until she handed me the paper bag with the watch. I'm so happy to owe it!!! :) Will cherish it and take good care of it and wear it to my first job! hahax... My cousin is so cute and i do hope her wedding and honeymoon plans go smoothly and everything goes well for her... |








