|
Random
Friday, March 20, 2009, 10:10 PM
I went for NTU's dance performance at the National Library last Sunday and the modern jazz and contemporary pumped my blood with the adrenaline to dance once again. Why am i such a failure in dance and exercise? Will push myself to train myself to shape myself and test my limits and discipline :)
Did i mention i also went to the IT show? I bought 2gb mickey mp3 and it blinks while playing songs. My mp3 is full of old songs and i'm lazy to download more or newer ones... I was so happy to have accomplished whatever i set out to do :) And got what i wanted :) I have printed my cv to be sent as hard copy... Finally it's down to work sending CVs :) Opportunities are abundant as long as we strive hard enough... Tomorrow will be visiting the job fair and then go for Sharon's party... Then HR's on sunday... The feeling of 2009 being a great year has finally worn out and might as well cause having that kind of feeling's great but I always worry how long it can last cause I'm worried i'm using my whole life's luck in just that short period. Afraid of losing things while they are right there with you; afraid that the happiness might slip away anytime; afraid I am too fortunate and might lose it; afraid i will miss it (happiness and being blessed) even it was with me all the time... Maybe i am talking like i have been through life but you do not need to go through your whole life only to realise these things... by then it'll be too late and it'll be a sad thing to understand only then. I like talking like that.. I like learning things everyday... I like to have understood my life and appreciate living in this world. I like feeling pampered by all around... I like... the colours of this world... the good and the bad of human... feeling blessed every single day of my life... reading unbelivably sweet love stories and wondering if it really exists... wasting time on tv and cartoons... dancing whenever i feel like it... doing things alone... tasting good food... feeling all sorts of emotions... tasting the bits and pieces of my life... ... |








