|
saturday & sunday
Monday, March 23, 2009, 12:38 PM
I have been out these few days... to Chinatown, Suntec job and food fair, jurong point etc.
Ate ah heng curry at chinatown and went looking for hua ann huo lo you... Min and dad quarrelled at the hawker centre and rather than feeling embarassed, I didn't care how others looked at me nor my family. It was a sudden relisation that i didn't bother how other people looked at me anymore and quarrelling was just a means of expressing feelings that point in time. Why live for others when I could live for myself? It was funnny but I really did start not to bother about how i looked like to others nor how other looked like to me. It's not good being biased over what you have seen when you don't have he full picture and everyone should be given a chance to be understood. Never see on the surface of things only... Went to DBjobs fair at Suntec and found that insurance sector is hiring. And insurance agents actually consider themselves self-employed and do not work a 9-5 job and they actualy do look down on accountants as they think of us as salaried worker without much future progression. I do need to make them change their mind someday somehow... I learnt that being humble, honesty, hardworking and good health is the way to progress in the working world... Then we went to food fair and ate ice cream before leaving the place...I was this close to buying $1.99 strawberries... Then was Sharon's party which was a fun get-together and i throughly enjoyed myself. Then came sunday which was spent at jurong point. It was a little crowded but the new extension was really big with lots of good bargains and discounts and shopping! The 24hr Fairprice Xtra was big and the layout reminded me of the fairprice at AMK Hub and m'sia somehow... I had fun shopping :) Shopping itch finally subsided after yesterday but my "time to catch a movie hormone" is starting to bacome active and there's so many movies i feel like catching... HongRui's bdae party yesterday was one of the wildest i have been to and I can't help but feel life is already so short it can't be wasted on alcohol. And I don't like people who don't love themselves... It was the second time i saw someone so high and drunk. It felt a bit scary at first but luckily HR has some good buddies to go crazy with him and take care of him and catch him when he falls. He's fortunate to have such friends. And it was a bit late till he finally got down to cut his cake cause he was waiting for this girl to arrive before he cuts his cake... I was dressed as a rocker school girl and i felt a bit over-dressed but heck it again cause i didn't care how others looked at me and my sis did all the makeup and hat etc... She can be a makeover artist... She has such talents... After thanking him for the party, I finally got to walk home in the night and I again didn't care if i looked funny cause i got immuned to it after awhile... I saw beautiful stars and there was not just one but a whole sky full of them... So beautiful i wanted to just lie there and sleep under them. Not wasting anymore time... I'm sending out my CV today and thayt's final... |








