<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9806232?origin\x3dhttp://dancestop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

The seventh day drama series
Friday, March 27, 2009, 12:05 PM

I love the show "The Seventh Day".

I find the love story really touching and fairytale like but it actually happened "in real life". Though it's a bit dramatic and you'll feel it cannot be happening in this world - I believe in these kind of love stories. Plus it is a sad story with the lead female actress contracting LFS which up her chances of all types of cancer and downs her survival rate. She's strong! But I think she's more of acting strongand actually weak on the inside. That's what I'm like but I'll never show it cause only I can help myself - by thinking positive!

As a piscesian, I believe love at first sight and eternal love. It may seem stupid but I will work towards that goal. I have seen marriages on the rocks, marriages with only one side giving in and marriges which are considered successful. And all I will want to think about before jumping into the pit or even having a bf, I would consider our future, how to continue this love in the long term. Mum always says we tend to get blind once we're in love and I think that's what parents are for... to scrutinise if you have found the right one.. because they know you the best!

The love between the sick actress and her family also never fails to touch me. The hugging scenes with her dad reminds me so much of my dad. He's always loving and protecting me. I remember once when my handbag was stolen at Genting, I cried my eyes out as mum scolded me for being careless and said I deserved it... But dad comforted me and hugged me in his arms (I was so short i only could reach his waist) and offered to give me some money to spend instead of scolding me... I felt warmth from his body and large hands. (I'm already tearing from this memory). The money lost only found me more important things like my dad's pampering words and his love and aching because of my tears.

Mum used to be the white faced one and dad the black faced one. But as I grow older I find it the opposite. MUM and DAD both love me for who I am and they are willing to sacrifice everything for me. I remember this once mum used her body to block closing train doors just to get on the crowded train to be with me. I was holding her hand and thought she could make it through the closing doors. Once our hands seperated she panicked more than I did - and that was comforting to know. We could have met at the next stop but she decided against letting my hand go. I was truely touched and thankful for being her daughter - their daughter!

Both hands so different yet so loving towards me. Only I get this privillege because I'm their daughter.

That's why I think my family is always in first position no matter what happens...

For friends not on close terms with their family, I'd advise you to take the first step and remember you only live once. They'll take the 2nd 3rd or 4th step after you've made the 1st. And their love for you is always there just that they don't show it or make it that obvious through kisses, hugs or saying it out loud. You've got to FEEL it! It might be their mistake for the unsettleness in the family but it takes 2 hands to clap! JUST FEEL IT AND BE THANKFUL FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT - that way, your life will be much simpler and happy. I'm thankful for being alive and being able to feel so much from my family. I LOVE THEM!

back to the show... Think not bothering your family when you are sick is the worst thing to do cause they'll be even more worried and sad. I would like to spend my last moments with my family and not alone. Then at least I'll have no regrets and they'll also have no regrets. Rather than keeping quiet by not telling and creating regrets in life (since they can't see you off even one last time), I would make them happy and become stronger because of them. Thaat's how i feel towards life - we only live once so why waste it on unimportant stuff like bgr or alcohol or saddening things. You live the life. You decide how your life works out. You plan it, you walkthru it and you experience the process.