|
Sweet 21st birthday
Sunday, March 01, 2009, 12:01 PM
Hearing the bell that just rang and would rang in the 1st if evey month, my bdae is half a day over. Yesterday's party was really cosy with all my good friends gathering and enjoying themselves. I shall not go into attendance but it was pretty crowded and we took many nice pictures :) Thank you all for making my day great and so happy, till my mouth start to twitch from all the smiling to cameras. And also compliments on my deco, food and overall party atmosphere. I do need to say i'm proud of myself for handmaking everything you see esp the thank you gifts - i tied every single ribbon and wrote every single letter to show my appreciation :) For evey attendance, heartfelt notes, cards, logbook entry, cake, balloon and present - I heart all of you :) For all the help and attendance from family - I feel the love from all of you. For all those 'making yourselves and others feel at home', making new friends, offering your help and those helping to deco the tables until they are so pretty - Thanks for the initiative and help and making my party so much more heartwarming. For all that braved the rain and dressed up so that i won't feel left out - Thank you so much for making my day. For all the photos taken - They turned out really pretty and all of you look gorgeous.
Lastly, I know all of you are eager to see photos andmy presents... You need to wait till i upload them on facebook or here :) hahax... Thank you all again for attending my party and maing it a memorable one :) Love all of you! |








