|
Why???
Monday, March 09, 2009, 12:40 PM
I sometimes find my friends are going in such fast pace i can hardly catch up. Most of them are living in a different environment and life as i do that sometimes i cannot understand them anymore...
Why? - is the question i keep asking myself. I thought if you treat them sincerely and loved them more, i would gain more. I am so wrong. Don't know how come since my bdae i didn't feel as good about 2009 like i did before. Maybe i need to get out of the house. Maybe i need a long break. Maybe i need a holiday. I feel lost. I thought friends are those who hangout all day and share everything they have. My last outing with friends seem years ago. It's a kind of half-emptiness you feel in your heart whereby even the family can't cover. My heart used to swell with love, thanks, warmth and fullness but it no longer exist. Did i bury it accidentally or neglected it? Is it still somewhere within me? I'm going ahead with living my very blessed 2009 and will go ahead and step into society bravely and ensure success. |








