|
liu jie mei outing
Friday, April 03, 2009, 3:49 PM
Went with Sharon to ps to look through scrapbooking stuff. Ten when gui and cc came, we went to eat immediately. As i was afraid of running late, I grabbed some of their food to try and said bye bye.
Then met up with liu jie mei to eat steamboat outside cchms. The bus there brought back many fond memories, and it's like walking back into time seeing flashbacks from those days. There is 2 of the same hotpot stalls and we happen to wait at different stalls. Then sinyee, xinying and I setted down to eat as we were starving by 7 plus. Galdys joined in later and then Rachel and Peifen. It felt so comfortable like a family gathering. We talked a lot, laughed a lot, ate a lot, drank a lot, screamed a lot... hahax... All the rest are secret! I'm glad I managed to converse with everyone and got the well wishes from everyone regarding my job. Rachel is leaving for her 3 mths attachment and it makes the outing a bit gloomy. Not a long time and we'll meet when she's back! hahax... Now I'll wait for my polaroid then start scrapbooking my life from 21st! |








