<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9806232?origin\x3dhttp://dancestop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, April 07, 2009, 1:58 PM

My blood donation's bruise never seems to subside. Maybe it's cause i carry heavy things, or that it just loves me too much to go away. I wanna get rid of it!

Went to Toa Payoh to see chinese sinseh to cure my acne problems. Hope TCM works since it's about tiao2 li3 and not just surface deep cleansing or pdl. It's more of a hormonal problem than skin problem. I must stop touching my face and hair! My nails are short again and i want them long soon :)

Shopped around for skin for mum and min's E63. Min's been obsessed with it since she got it on saturday... never leaving the room for tv, newspaper or study... cooped up in the room exploring her phone and connect to the internet with it. I bought new turquoise coloured crocs! The lady kind cause my new shoe gave way yesterday! It's cute but difficult to match since the colour's so outstanding :) I love it all the same and won't care if others say i'm crazy or mismatched :)

I want to shop so much but i've got to limit spending since there's no income. Greed is something hateful and burns holes in your pocket... It makes me want so many things but after owing them i tend to forget about them... bleah... control!!!