|
My Sad Little Life
Friday, April 24, 2009, 2:01 PM
It's been days since I last updated cause there is seriously nothing happening in my sad little life now. I crave for excitement, adventure, holiday and desperate to the point of just wanting to hear my handphone message tone beeping away. Yes, it has been mundane to that point. It's like if I don't break away from this routine of nothingness, I'll soon be non-existent in this world. I want to travel but not alone. No one has time to go anywhere with me now and I'm so afraid of solitude and loneliness that I even daren't go shopping on my own. It'll both look and feel pathetic. That's a suprise to me who can get used to being alone but ever since my sis and I started attending school together, there was no need to be alone, aloof, independent, cool all at the same time. Where is the old me which I both love and hate? Never in my life have I felt so young but with nowhere to put all these energy into. Oh it's sad... So young it makes me feel old. I start to say that those above 27 as old and now I think of it, I'm nearing that age - fu*k! Even Mel's starting work in May. I'm stuck in this mess of job-finding and lazing and suffocating from no challenges in life, no suprises, no friends, no movies, no nothing... When can this cycle end? I did say I'll go airport to buy any ticket to fly anywhere but I've no such financial backing to do it. My bank account is hungrily in need of money and it calls out to me for not feeding it by working. Even my bank account makes me feel useless at this time... I'm going for SSO's performance at the esplanade tonight. Hope I don't fall asleep this time :) If only it was a play... Rac's in guangzhou for her internship and here I am rotting my youth away... |








