<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9806232?origin\x3dhttp://dancestop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

food for thoughts...
Sunday, May 24, 2009, 9:49 PM
I believe people need nurishment to grow well and I'm getting all the attention this past week I'm gg to faint from all the activity :):):)

The past few days have been really really busy but fulfilling and I'm starting to live life to the fullest.

Went out with Gui and Sha and Cc for like 2 days in a week... For minds cafe and then dinner and hooking up bears at marina square. Then was night at the museum 2 and bling bling day :) hahax... I love to be in their company... It's starting to feel like a family outside home :) And cute connie called to ask me out for dinner despite her being busy... Oh... I love all my friends...

Then was meeting Yuan on friday for angels and demons and new york new york dinner which was so filling and not that expensive with great service somemore...

Then was Jiening's bdae and met up with some of our class ppl. As i went to pick Val up before the party, we did a bit of shopping at IMM and I'm so glad i found a dress that suits her and that she likes :) Then we took lotsa photos at the party and the cake tastes as lovely as it looks :) Mango my fav... 21st bdae cakes better be chocolate, strawberry or mango :) I love cakes and are obsessed with how good they look and the way they can taste as good as they look. It's like having an angel's pretty face and a devil's body to kill for all at the same time :)

Sinyee's karaoke party was fun listening to her sing so well and all the rest of the beautiful voices sing... I was to shy to sing plus I have no familiar songs... Either dunno their singer or dunno their song names so I just sat, ate and chat :) I had hoped for SY to open her present... But i left early to join my family for dinner as I was lazy to catch a bus home... I also bought a new wallet cum bag and am really happy with my purchase... ... life is just so beautiful and retail shopping can make a lady happy for days...

Then today's marketing and some family fun together :)
And I'm so happy about results of my self created quiz on fb... hahax... even cc can get so high... unbelievable... Am I so easy to understand? Do ppl look through me like a book?

Meeting mel, hl, june coming week and having 2 parties in the coming weekends... non stop parties to attend in the weekends from this week... hahax...