<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9806232?origin\x3dhttp://dancestop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Goal-less
Wednesday, May 06, 2009, 3:49 PM

The month of may his finally arrived and labour day passed by even before I realise it. Days fly pass when you have nothing to do with your time. Having finished watching dumb endings to 2 shows which I bought dvds, there is nothing that excites me nor anything to do these days. No job offers, no dates, no wish to step out of home. Only wish is to rot at home or go for an overseas trip. Bintan, Taiwan, JB, Genting... All seems so far away but yet they are so near. Flying has never been cheaper but swine flu's arrival almost cripples our travelling to certain places. With the flu not yet hitting S'pore, we're quite safe at the moment.

2 birthdays this month and 2 cakes to eat! I'm so excited (only beccause of the cakes)! Everything else is like nothing else. I can't even join Gui this Sat to go jb and it seriously sux as I need a trip-fix outta S'pore even if its for half a day. Life sux and it couldn't be worst than this.

My wisdom tooth hurts and it disallows my mouth from opening too big. I'm getting a sore throat ffrom Min and mum. It is the worst that it can go... ...