|
Birthaday weekend
Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 2:39 PM
It all started with Guihao's birthday hip hop party on saturday. I met Sharon early that morning to go Jurong Point to get her a big heium balloon that reads "birthday girl" and has purple and pink heart shaped balloons at the bottom. From there we also shopped a bit and I bought my makeup remover frm sasa. Ate at dian xiao er and intro Sharon the herbal duck there which once again did not dissappoint me! Soup was lian ou which was my fav!!! Then we went to IT fair to get my 500gb external harddisk. It wasn't too packed and I was glad I finally bought an external harddisk! Then we went Guihao's house to slack. She bought worng materials but we still managed to get the deco done. Think the balloon and deco did brighten things up a bit. Her mum's a great cook! But the only bad thing was no air con!!! I was perspiring non stop. Took many photos with Krystal and Tricia and Sharon and Peiwen and others... It was lively and cosy. First time i felt like that at a party...
Then sun was jiaxing's party. We headed down early as i was driving. Arrived at 6.30pm and saw no one we knew. The rest only arrived at ard 7.30-8pm or so... We walked aroud the whole civil service club and found many activities such as pool, water theme park, karaoke, arcade, bowling etc... we nearly crashed a wedding :P The food at the party was really oily and the eclairs were salty... Then after party, we drove to jx's house to see him drunk before gg home. Too bad I was driving if not i could join in the game... Monday I spent with Krystal doing the most unexpected thing on a bdae... We went to marina barrage to fly a kite but spent almost 1 hr untying the knotted string. And while flying the kite the reel broke and our kite's bamboo had to be secured with tweety bird plasters so it was really funny as our kite was an owl... We did get many nice shots under the hot sun! Then we went to marina square's dome for cold drinks. I drank strawberry smoothie! yum... Krystal bought a miss selfridge dress as bday dress after much pursuasion!!! Then we headed to have curry noodle. Oh and i bought bling bling sandles as my feet hurt from the small plastic shoes... Then after curry noodles and drinks again, we headed for the flyer! Luckily we went after 5.30pm cause the shuttle charges $2 from 11am-5.30pm and free frm 6-11pm. Then we managed to purchase student tickets!!! Mum said i dressed like 16/17 and I think it worked! anyway our student id is valid!!! The view from the capsule was breath-taking and we couldn't stop snaping photos... All the photos are with Krystal and some are polaroid taken in the morning. Her camera was so cool and photos taken were all really nice! I had fun fun fun and went home sun burnt. I was red all over and disguistingly sticky... lolx... So much for a happy birthday! Krystal and I always do the most unexpected things tgr when we are out! I'll try the bungee thingy next time!!!! |








