<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9806232?origin\x3dhttp://dancestop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Past week
Tuesday, June 09, 2009, 4:22 PM

June's Gossip Girl 21st party was fun and the food super good. I am already missing the laksa and bo bo cha cha. Her party was really pretty and the view was breathtaking from the 44th storey of the sail! I took many photos with Huilian thanks to Sally. Even saw hailin from pri sch. Then I sent Huilian home. I nearly had an accident while driving myself home from June's party. The lights just turned green and I was at constant speed of about 90km/h. If i had not stepped on my brake, I would be flying out form my car and probably bleeding to death on the streets. Bloody Mercedes Benz! It was my right of way and the Mercs just turned into my lane from the opposite direction to turn into sunset way. WTF!

Also, going shopping with Huilian and Melissa was so much fun although spending that lot of money hurts my pockets... Then was Ng Xin's suprise party that I really enjoyed. The food and eveything was good and Ng Xin was funny and happy :)

Then was Min's expo exams. I went to shop John Little and Popular mega expo sale. Bought a cute storybook and workwear and pants. Then ate at Lerk Thai where food was good but service was bad... I was suprised all their food we ordered was good! Shall revisit Lerk Thai if there's a chance.

Waipo's at the hospital and no resucitation will be done if she ever slips into deep sleep because she'll only become vegetable even if saved. I was so saddened by this news at first that I cried. Part of her memory is gone, she has kidney, liver, heart, diabetes problem and a tumour in her brain. It pains me to see her depressed at the hospital. But she still remembers me :) And after a bit of persuasion, ate a few bites of porridge with her medicine. She's like a child. I just want her happy and do not want to attend a third funeral this year. It is heartbreaking to lose someone close to our heart and I wonder if I can take it if that really happens. Think I'll shut myself up in the house and rot for a period of time. I need time to think things over and PRAY for my waipo please...

Brother's exam ends tmr. How I wished i could scream that I'm senior to all those taking the exams! I'm proud of being a grad and having no more exams and don't intend to be humble about it!