|
Past week...
Sunday, June 28, 2009, 6:50 PM
Tue's interview went ok and think he's skeptical about employing me as I was seemed overly ambitious. Ohwell, I did learn a lot of things from that interview and should thank him for his patience and not being over-bearing. He's kind and I do hope he finds his successor soon.
Met up with the cutest Huilian and June to celebrate the much belated huilian's bdae on wed... Supposed planned picnic ended up with wet weather plan of hanging out in Takashimaya. Ate at pasta cafe and I must say thier stuff's good! Really nice and suprisingly, I finished the whole plate of slippery pasta and ate Huilian's cake as dessert! There goes my 3 days of exercise... We took lotsa photos and they are with the both of them. Anyway I looked ugly in my short hair can.... Non stop giggle and some quiet moments. At least I got to know what really happened... It's a thing of the past and we don't put it to heart at all. I think having girlfriends from Primary School is already not easy, what more make the friendship last till now... Then we shopped a lot and went to 3 mangos to look for June's and my blazer. Did not buy in the end as i thought not necessary to be over formal. Huilian's off to Korea and I'll miss her for these 1.5 months. Then thursday was precious outing with Sharon and Guihao. Ate at hotpot culture again and walked a bit of marina before heading to Robinson and PS Daiso to buy stuff. The only sad thing is I am actually called cc's maid. Feel like punching him whenever he called me "lianna" my supposed maid name... I told them jokingly I'll not come to another outing with cc as long as he calls me that. We had a good laugh and took bus home with Sharon... We were both so tired we slept on the bus and if i didn't wake her up, we would have missed our stop. I told her we're getting old... For once evertime I tried to sleep Sharon will start a topic.. hahax... like twice before we really dozed off... hahax... Can you bellieve girlfriends = power? They give me happiness and shares whatever sadness with me too... It's like walking through life with someone always behind you. Friday's interiew at GT went really smoothly. I do expect to get employed soon... Shall bask in the sweetness of such a well prepared interview :p Saturday... BA KWAN DAY!!! Woke up 7am to fetch san yi to da yi's house... started plucking vegetables, prawns etc... so much cooking to do I'm so tired at the end of the day. Waipo seems happy to eat ba kwan and da yi's signature sambal prawns and chap chai was yummy yummy. Two thumbs up!!! Plus the sweet effort in helping out :):):) mini family gathering. I like the unitedness and friendliness of the whole thing. Waipo looks so much thinner and pale. I must bring her to the place I promised I would bring her.... Love her so much it pains me to see her like this and I only spoke a few words. She didn't really speak much and could see that she needs alot of effort to speak. My pretty waipo's going to go on an excursion with me :P She asked us to visit her often and I was sad when we saw her home. Today's marketting day and Giant was packed but not unusual since tmr school reopens. Dinner time now and I'm lazy to go gym... Jiayouz!!! |








