A really cosy get together yesterday :) I think the photos say more than I could write :)
Shan't say more other than yesterday being the best day I could ever had! Cosy, old place for old times sake... And our future all looks so promising... The guys have all changed and the girls are all prettier...
Food, wine, people, chats, photos... that's what make gatherings so happy :):):)
. Money $$$ . . wii . . iPhone . . iPod . . PolOrOid caMeRa . . scrapbooks/scrapcards/scrapboards . . i love tofu CD!!! . . HUGE carebear . . domokun teddy or things(i have a hp strap and its really cute) . . loewe handbag and wallet ( i'd love to afford branded stuff!) . . handmade stuff . . hp mini laptop OR macbook . . working bags for working woman ~ pheeweet :) . . overseas trip w friends . . job . . $298 skirt from pacino wan @ tiong barhu plaza . . IoN . . CaR (haven't thought of which one though) . . round the world trip . . pet dog .
A really cosy get together yesterday :) I think the photos say more than I could write :)
Shan't say more other than yesterday being the best day I could ever had! Cosy, old place for old times sake... And our future all looks so promising... The guys have all changed and the girls are all prettier...
Food, wine, people, chats, photos... that's what make gatherings so happy :):):)