|
spilling my troubles
Sunday, July 26, 2009, 6:49 PM
It's been a long time since I blogged.
My month of July has been a really tiring month. Family members getting sick, I extracting my wisdom tooth and being stuck in Singapore with no one to go overseas with. I'm gettign sick and tired of people asking me how's my job hunt and how's my life. Because I have no life until I can get out of Spore for a long break. I cannot focus on my job hunting nor can I on my OBU. There's also fun things that I looked forward to like yesterday's Celest bdae celebration for a tiny class reunion followed by a fun supper, picking toys at iluma with the girls, chijmes with gh and pw, gg to science centre and omni theatre with my cousins followed by a shabu dinner, Harry potter, retrobar with the girls, JB trip with family where I did a little shopping and settled dad's stuff, meeting with Val and Yuan for newton food centre's yummy food and far east plaza shopping. I never learned to appreciate newton's food until I move out of there. Ironic. Just like facing 2 deaths in a year so far. It never crossed my mind as to how brittle life can be and I had to face 2 deaths since the start of this year. Never been to funerals in my 20 years of life until this year and I am dreading to face anymore in future. I would cry and breakdown and may never stand up again. I have never felt weaker in life with no control over such things. Life is precious and so is family and friends. I never want to break another promise... I am afraid I'm hooked on "drinking"! Because the time spent talking to friends at night over a beer or vodka is really precious to me. What can you do besides chilling and drinking at midnight when you are with friends. I could put away all troubles and just enjoy some company, just like escaping from reality. Why is it I am not cherishing life when I am having a good one? I only talk but take no action. Talk is cheap. I need to dominate my own life. Good luck as to where I go from here... |








