<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9806232?origin\x3dhttp://dancestop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Troubles
Wednesday, July 01, 2009, 10:43 AM
It's tough being human. We have to fret over little stuff and make contingencies in life. So much so that it's troublesome. Why do we have to be bothered by so many things when a little change can make so much difference to others.

I'm troubled not being employed and also troubled being employed. There's no one day you can wake up and find no one harping about your employment status. And it's not at all relaxing being home like it used to. I feel so cramped up in my little room with so much sun and radiation clogging every cell of my body it makes me feel unwell. I want my old home back!!! I'm so going to work towards that goal and become a successful career woman knowing how to enjoy life at the same time and using my time wisely for many things on hand.

It's scary to know that you are going into society now and few years down the road you might end up with less communication with your family members and then you'll have your own family soon and then life would never be the same again. Life just accelerates pass once you start to work. Scary isn't it? My sis is working now and we already hardly have the chance to speak to each other. Imagine both of us working... ...

No one to take bus home with you or exercise or play or watch tv with you. Stuff I used to enjoy will become a bubble and burst right before my eyes. It's like being awakened into reality.

In need of an overseas trip on my own or with friends. Melbourne seems the bet choice so far as I have a junior over there providing a place to bunk into. And ticket there costs like $795 2way. All I need is food and shopping money and a camera to take lovely pictures of us... I can so smell the sweet air in Melbourne from here...
I'd love Taiwan too but Min's so broke she couldn't afford going there.

Pathetic life... ...