|
Crazy night with crazy girls
Sunday, August 02, 2009, 9:34 AM
I had an entire day-out whole of yesterday and it was a whole lot of fun.
We were off to JB early morning and waited for Guihao for almost 45mins at the checkpoint. Anyway, we managed to get to City square at 1.05pm and went straight to money changer and then Kim Gary Restaurant. Guihao recommended their bake rice but I found it ok only. Nothing really special or really nice. Even the yuan yang tasted weird, too much coffee for my taste! Off we went to shop. Skin food, sasa, watsons, innercity... Bought their wii games and I got a shirt similar to Sharon's! We can become twins! Finally, went to minimart to buy some food and then secret recipe for their cakes and then headed home. I reached home ard 6.50pm and left again for Timbre to meet up Henry. Of course Val and Honsiang were there too. I ate their duck pizza once again and I have to say it's good even when eaten cold. The three of them looked even more tired then me and there was a lot of silence throughout the 2 hours or so I was there. I hecked drinking on empty stomache (except for one slice of pizza) and ordered timbre sunset. Starting it was fine but it soon tasted more and more like medicine. So Jinquan arrived to save the quietnesss at around 10pm. There was a little bit more conversation and a lot of christianity talk. I left at 10.50pm just as the band was playing its second song. Songs were good but not as good and cosy as Wala wala!!! Needless to say I was there to help finish 3 jugs of beer! Arrived within 20 mins and was immediately down to drinking. Played games and took many pretty photos! And our games once again included the guys. I pity them being disturbed like that everytime we drink. But I Don't Care!!! lolx... no tiny tinge of remorse at all cause it was fun doing things like that at that time!!! So we were into our 2nd jug and I was dared to give my phone number to any guy I fancy. And since I had to do it in front of the girls, I called a handsome waiter :P He was a good sport and even said thank you. So much for losing the game and accepting punishment. I was the only one who was brave enough do as told. Peiwen was also a good sport just that her phone call had no one to answer. Guihao was cheater and Sharon did as told after a lot of persuation even she felt "disgusted"! Mind the inverted commas my dear!!! lolx... With the bouncer away, I went up for some life music and we ended up there till it closed at 2am or so. Danced to the music, drank our last jug of beer, took more pictures, sat down at the end to finish our last drop! I yam seng with Guihao and challenged her by tilting my cup upside down after finishing and so she did the same. Guihao must be damn high after that cause she forgot to bring back her shoe! Or maybe because the waiter said bye to her :p lolx...Pity I didn't take photo with my waiter darling! lolx... and even said no when the bouncer pulled him to our table. poor guy... he was really looking out for us whole night after I gave my number... hahax.. must be one of the most outrageous and daring stunt I have ever put up! I didn't mind one bit then because I was high and he is handsome! lolx... I couldn't walk in a straight line after alighting from my taxi but still managed to bathe and sat down in front of tv to chase away the dizziness before heading to bed at 4am. Never before I felt that a day can be used in so many activities. I feel so charged up! And the same for Friday cause we went to newton then Far East then Ion then bugis street then iluma. Of course with the girls again! We're like some crazy chicks when we're together. I LOVE THEM, I LOVE LIFE, I LOVE ROCK & ROLL/ R&B! |








