|
Days of my life
Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 12:01 PM
I have not updated in a long time and just because I'm not updating doesn't mean my life is a bland and aimless.
The more major events that happened recently are sleepover at hotel for "Rachel's party". I had looked forward to it whole week. Finally it happened at the weekend. And we had fun, but not wild fun I expected... We swam, ate thaipan, shopped flea market, ate snacks, played seven level pig, played bridge, had heart to heart talks, ate yummy hotel breakfast, ate zen lunch... Pretty much sums up everything we did. But it made me realize how these girls really do know me or know me even better than I know myself. Plus, relationship problems must be solved by the one involved and no one can give any correct advice... It's all in their heart... answers... now its up to them to make the final decision... follow your heart and not your mind least you have any regrets... Then was an investment talk about investing in Taiwan and then Karaoke with my family for the first time... Sang till shiok but dad and bro remained silent. Almost 2 full hours of singing... Think it'll be more fun with friends but I think my singing sux... hahax... room for improvement... What's my current goal in life... I dunno... But I have to complete my OBU RAP for the time being and focus to get a job to gain my ACCA status... Hope others will stop asking and focus on having fun when I'm out with them cause I'm tired of answering and I really dunno what I want... |








