<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9806232?origin\x3dhttp://dancestop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Passing time
Monday, August 17, 2009, 6:07 PM
Days spent in KL cannot be more relaxing and weight-gaining! All the yummy cooking and extra shiok shopping at the Great Malaysian Sale made me relax a lot for the first time in 6 months. Away from worries of job searching and research project. But I missed both councillor outings and wala with the girls. The girls didn't go in the end and I think its a waste as school reopens this week.

Went Bugis and Iluma with Min on friday and I spent like 15 bucks to pick up a piggy bear! Min's only cost 6 bucks and I helped her a bit. We screamed like 3 year olds when we picked it up. hahax... I didn't care how others looked at us and enjoyed it every single time I managed to catch a teddy :)

Attended Adeline's 21st party yesterday and the food was good. Plus the extra chocolatey cake and the good atmosphere, everything was perfect. Only if the price was that friendly... Hope Ade enjoyed her bdae and liked my present.