<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9806232?origin\x3dhttp://dancestop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

BagMag
Saturday, September 19, 2009, 12:52 AM
Yes you are right if you guessed that a bag I bought was featured in a magazine! I's not just a magazine but a shopper's magazine - Chic!!! I bought it before it was featured cause I love the colour and the special shape. It's easy to match with all my outfits!

Went out with Gui and Sha. Actually planned to go drinking but since they have tuition tmr morning then we just went for dinner at Suntec's Just noodle. Food is nice and economical there. Then to arcade at Suntec then Food Fair then marina square's extended plush catching machine shop. Spent almost an hour there but caught nothing or should I say had no interest to catch anything. It normally excites me to catch plush toys and bring them home but I felt lethargic today... Not much fun today... But we three all wore bling bling sandals out today :p