<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9806232?origin\x3dhttp://dancestop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Blessings
Friday, September 11, 2009, 11:51 AM
A night spent with good friends can be such great fun. Just as I was complaining about not spending any time with friends as they are all busy, I celebrated Val's 21ST @ ntu yesterday.

It was a last minute sort of thing as I only asked her the day before. We fixed up our outing really fast and I decided to ask Yuan along. Luckily she could make it. Meant for it to be a surprise for Val but it seems she's more thankful for the quality time spent together than anything else and I am really happy that I made her day special. Giving her the first bdae balloon and her first bdae angpow really made it all so special and not ordinary.

Val always come forward as a thrifty, down to earth sort of girl and I really admire that alot cause in comparison I tend to be more spendthrift and with strong character. We were discussing what kind of guys I would fall for and there seems to be only one conclusion - egoistic guys. It was interesting to hear what friends actually think of me or what kind of guy I will fall for... It just shows how much they know about me. I can't always be strong but I know I have my family with me always.

Bf is not the solution to lonely days, loveless life and no one to share weal and woe with. friends and family can do the same.. its just your mindset. Of course I say this in the context of never having a bf but this believe should never change cause bf is only part of your life and family and friends should be just as important even if you have bf. Of course family differs for each individual and friends too... that's why I'm glad to have my little cosy family and blessed with caring and fun friends.

Hope the balloons made their day and may their laughter continue... Ages since I last seen them so happy...