<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9806232?origin\x3dhttp://dancestop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

What's important...
Wednesday, September 09, 2009, 11:36 AM
I find I invest my time in the most important things in life - Family. While covering dad up in blanket yesterday night made me realize how much they give up for our well being. Dad used to cover me in blanket every night as I do kick it away a lot when I was young.

It is cliched to say this but no one knows what will happen tomorrow and thus we should spend everyday wisely. Up till yesterday I keep thinking its a waste of time to be at home and I should do stuff outside. But I find that spending time at home has made family bond stronger and I dun get communication problems with my parents... We laugh together and everything I think about would be family. And these kind of times will not last especially if I get a job in future. Don't even know how many more times we can all sit together and have dinner or laugh or drink wind or eat steamboat. Just hope traditions do last and won't die out.

I do cry at night sometimes thinking about what would I do if I lose any of my family. So silly of me but I do hope that it would never happen. I love them all and waipo too...

So friends, spend your time wisely. Keep your priorities right. Have no regrets.