<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9806232?origin\x3dhttp://dancestop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

:) yummilicious
Tuesday, September 08, 2009, 4:41 PM
It has been quiet since the girls started their third year term and they are exceptionally busy after school re-opens. No more meeting or dinner or drinking till late night.

Ironically its the school holidays now for primary and secondary schools. Time for borrowing twice the number of books at normal times. Time for fun and laughter and holidays. And I'm stuck in tiny S'pore doing my research project.

And I'm tired of going out and everytime people asking what I'm up to. I'd say the same things like still finding job and doing my research project. I'm tired of people asking what am I doing with my life. I know they care but if you are asking just for asking sake then you can forget it...

Went to Far East Plaza and got a yummilicious bag from bag age. Sandra says it looks like kate spade as it is bright green and I'm really happy I bought it. I also bought a really pretty pair of korean shoes from Guihao and I love it to bits. This means its the season for heels and learning to walk gracefully in heels... ouch...

I'm losing contact with many friends cause I'm too lazy to send an sms or even get out of the house. To think I even missed Adeline's bdae clubbing at butterfac. There's no more fun or meaning or goal in my life and I hate it!

I'm on budget now so ask me out only if it is cheap and fun!!! wth...

Ohwell, back to research project now...