|
car accident
Friday, October 30, 2009, 11:02 AM
It's my first car accident since I got my license. I destroyed our car's headlamp and it'll need at least 500 to 1000 bucks to remedy. What luck! I was pulled out of bed early morning to drive mum down to her seminar. Ended up not only late but also being involved in an accident. There was no injuries and the other car owner was really kind and not vent his anger like some other people might. What the f.
Poor money.. Just flew away from my pocket.. Dad's pocket to be more exact! It made me feel life is so vulnerable and that we should cherish what we already have. I won't and refuse to be daunted by this experience! I have to be brave and handle whatever come may. Luckily I would only have to take public transport from next week to work and can sleep on the bus if not I think I'll have panda_89@hotmail.com eyes real soon. |








