|
Days before work starts
Tuesday, October 27, 2009, 7:22 PM
Busy busy busy...
From a third person's point of view to switch to reflections mode is really difficult. I'm talking about my RAP and SLS. Sat in front of the computer for a few hours and couldn't even make out 500 words for my SLS. Pathetic. I had too much time off my project. No relaxation time until the handing in of my project. Sad. Went shopping yesterday and bought a full leather wrap shoes for work and mum said it was worth it! Spent $59 on a pair of Foxtrot leather. The service was great and luckily for my large shoe size if not then the shoe wouldn't be so cheap. I had wanted to buy a dress that costs $60 from far east that was really pretty but didn't... Also, I couldn't decide on the ipod touch even I was right outside epi center at wheelock place... I decided on an iphone but regretted it on the bus home... With no materialistic stuff to pacify myself, I'm now so sad and bored. No life! And C.K. Tang was closed yesterday in rememberance of their founder. This is the first time I come across a closed shopping centre in the middle of orchard road! hahax... Tomorrow I'm going to meet my mentor to discuss project improvements and presentation details. Had planned to marina to try my luck on the diao diao machines but it seems I would not have enough time to finish my project. I need inspiration! Mum gave me many pretty work pants and I now only need tops. I don't really like the oldish versions of the working crowd now. Their dressing is so boring and too dull for a girl like me >.< I don't want to look older than I already am :( If only korean work clothes come in bigger sizes and are affordable and available in Singapore!!! |








