|
A dream's a dream
Wednesday, October 14, 2009, 10:28 PM
Iphone's coming to M1! And at the right time. My plan's expiring next April and I can't wait to get my hands on a new phone. My old samsung didn't even last 2 years. I'm so sad it died on me in less than 2 years. My appliances don't usually die before my labelled expiry.
Just like the case at hilltops. Appliances only died on us on the last few days we were about to move. I just feel life is being good to me :) And I cherish everything I'm blessed with. Watched a documentary showing Brunei's palace and it really is dazzling. Full of 22-24K gold all around. But the palace's dining place is definitely my dream place to hold a wedding with beautiful chandeliers and canopy like ceiling... ohwell, think I'll have to marry a prince to do that... hahax... but the gold is too dazzling and if I were really that rich, I'll probably give each guest a gold bar as wedding gift for them to bring home... hahax... What's a girl's dream wedding? I think it differs from person to person but like me and my sis always says, if we were to get married simply in a restaurant or void deck we might as well not get married. No offence but a guy has to be able to provide for his family even before thinking about marriage. And ladies should stand up for themselves and be independent so as to not rely eveything on men. I'd rather rely on myself and so far nothing would make me change my mind... A dream is always nice to have but once back into harsh reality you would wish that you hadn't dreamed at all. It takes more than a wedding to build a family. Now I have to dream about landing a job and it better come true. I want it; I will get it! |








