<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9806232?origin\x3dhttp://dancestop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

I'm Invisible
Monday, October 05, 2009, 11:49 AM
Sometimes I wonder if I'm invisible. How can some friends not ask me to join in an outing just because someone else says no. I wouldn't do that to a close friend. I know there are times where you have to respect other's wishes BUT the occasion does not belong to them. As long as they are not the "organisers" they don't have the power to decide weather another has the chance to join in. I'm saddened by 2 occasions so far by friends not calling me out just because someone else says so. Not so much of weather the car has enough seats or some people in the group find it a burden to the one paying. I have money to pay for my food and car or public transport to travel to places. So please, next time you decide to exclude a friend, put yourself in their shoes and think for them. At least do not only tell them after the activity or outing is over....

~

I had a lot of fun these past days. First was F1 which totally rocks! Seeing the cars close up and feeling of the actual sport is a dream come true. It's so much better than what you see on tv. All thanks to kor! Amazing experience and for once in my life, the marina area is not restricted and out of bounce for 3 days! I am accessible to the whole s'pore!

Then was meeting Mel on tues. We went from iluma to marina square to pick soft toys. She proved marina was more fun :) Although I spent quite a lot but I finally picked up a big stitch which is so good to hug at night to go to sleep. Also the cute mickey, minnie and small stitch made my day too... Marina has so much new toys and more machines then ever. My new fav spot now.. no longer iluma!!! We had so much fun and it was more of like a relaxing family outing when I'm out with Mel. No stress, talk about anything, lots of smiles and having similar likes...

Then came down to mid-autumn festival. Went to chinatown on the actual day to find nothing much to walk about and nothing to see or buy... It was disappointing... But the day spent with mum and dad only without siblings made me feel pampered as my dad fulfilled all my wishes whether on lanterns, pamelos, ice-cream... he never once declined :) too bad min and kor didn't want to go... hahax... I have mum and dad all to myself. Anyway we had fun chatting and eating mooncakes, taro, lin kok and chinese tea when we were home. The rain did not dampen our spirits nor did it keep the moon from shining brightly. A beautiful moon that night. Never will I give up my family for anything.
Also just to mention, there was this baby lizard crawling around my steering area. Luckily I saw it only when I finished parking my car and dad managed to fling it out of the car. That night was so cold I think the lizard was a bit gong-gong so it didn't struggle or anything. haha... couldn;t imagine if it appeared before I parked...

I'm going for another interview and I hope to get through cause I've heard enough of "so have you found a job yet?" and "yah, times are bad now"... It's not about times being bad, its only about your enthusiasm in finding a job and the effort put in to find one. I'm so going to nail this one!!! Wish me luck!!! Will fill all my friends in once I get through the interiew... dun want too much stress :):):)