<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9806232?origin\x3dhttp://dancestop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Lerthargic
Wednesday, October 14, 2009, 10:12 PM
I'm so busy with life and my research project is chalking up majority of my time.

I brought waipo to the hospital for her appointment and spent like 7 hours bringing her from clinic to clinic. Can't imagine when I get old would I share her same fate. My waipo's so brave and after her operation she didn't even complain of pain in her wound. Even the nurse said she was brave and only shook her head when she saw the wound. Luckily the wound's healing well. Heard that a normal man would wimper after the same operation so I'm proud of my waipo. She's so cute and I can't help pampering her. She even flared up at me yeaterday for calling cousin something I can't decide. After explaining to her she quieten down but I can't help feeling jealous. If she were to stay with me and thought for me like she did my cousin I would cry at her efforts. She's full of sickness but nevertheless strong. I want to be strong like her. I just hope her sickness wouldn't bother her much nor give her sleepless nights. I promised to bring her to bukit timah hill to see the beautiful lake there but haven't done so. I don't know if I'm worried about breaking the promise or not having something to pull her back when she gets really sick. But a promise is a promise and if I don't do as promised I might regret someday...

No one's doing what they are supposed to at home and I have to carry on more on my shoulders. I have to be stubborn and selfish to share this work with my sister if not I'll breakdown. She's still immature handling stuff and my heart goes out to her when everything's not gg well but she has to go through tough training to handle family stuff. I can't imagine myself being indispensible to this house. I'm happy but worried as well - what if one day i'm no longer around. I'm worried I can't let go...

Well, just ranting and expressing my frustrations. Feels better getting it off my chest. Still have to go back rushing my project. Exploding soon if not for Friday's sashimi!!! Where should I go for a holiday?

DON'T ASK WHY and don't ask me about it...