I found a job with EY as audit executive and am starting work in nov. I know I can handle anything thrown at me but the feeling of adulthood really can cause phobia. No more going out with friends, no more knowing when my next movie will be, no more life, no more slacking, no more sleeping late, no more family lunch and maybe even dinner, no more screaming with my sis at home, no more tv. If only I am born rich I could do all the most ridiculous things with money during my teens and could now settle for a stable working life. I'm both happy and sad I dunno how or why...
. Money $$$ . . wii . . iPhone . . iPod . . PolOrOid caMeRa . . scrapbooks/scrapcards/scrapboards . . i love tofu CD!!! . . HUGE carebear . . domokun teddy or things(i have a hp strap and its really cute) . . loewe handbag and wallet ( i'd love to afford branded stuff!) . . handmade stuff . . hp mini laptop OR macbook . . working bags for working woman ~ pheeweet :) . . overseas trip w friends . . job . . $298 skirt from pacino wan @ tiong barhu plaza . . IoN . . CaR (haven't thought of which one though) . . round the world trip . . pet dog .
I found a job with EY as audit executive and am starting work in nov. I know I can handle anything thrown at me but the feeling of adulthood really can cause phobia. No more going out with friends, no more knowing when my next movie will be, no more life, no more slacking, no more sleeping late, no more family lunch and maybe even dinner, no more screaming with my sis at home, no more tv. If only I am born rich I could do all the most ridiculous things with money during my teens and could now settle for a stable working life. I'm both happy and sad I dunno how or why...