|
Vote for me by clicking Like button below my photo on facebook :P
Thursday, October 08, 2009, 12:41 PM
I am shocked and pleased even though an apology wasn't necessary. I thank you for being such a good friend and you better know I'm talking about you! lol.
Anyway, my interview is over and I think overall it has gone well. Just that not many questions were asked and I furnished my application poorly. Need to wait 1-2 weeks for HR to process and inform me if I got the job. The manager mostly asked if I had questions for him and I did but come to recall what I asked, it all seemed unimportant. I had more important things in mind such as corporate culture, working hours, OT, remuneration etc... It's over and I don't want to think much about it as it is a real big distraction. First people other than my family I would want to tell if I got the job would be my bestest friends and I think you all know who you are... :) I got to focus on my OBU now. Only less than a month to submission! ~ This is the first time I got nominated to top 10 for my photos :) Maybe because it's the first time I ever submitted it for "competition". Friends, pls go to http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/BagAge/61447964158?ref=ts to see my photo and if you like it, do click on the like button below my photo! Don't vote me just because I'm your friend! hahax... but if you do I wouldn't blame you :p that's what friends are for anyway :p love :) |








