<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9806232?origin\x3dhttp://dancestop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Work has no ending
Sunday, November 15, 2009, 9:31 PM
It has been 2 weeks since I updated and that is because I am busy at work and am too lazy to even log onto the computer to update my blog.

Guess a lot of my friends already know that I am working already and all are very concerned especially these 2 weeks, worried that I may not adapt well to the job. It has never been a big problem adapting to work, it's just I don't enjoy the free timing and freedom as before. Although this needs a little getting used to, I will find a way somehow or other...

Work is more fulfilling last week with me having the chance to go to client's place for audit 3 out of the 5 days. I even did stat review on Monday. And I am proud of myself handling the job well alone. With friends at work all going for their study leave soon, I have a lot to worry and polish up on...

Graduation ceremony just passed yesterday and it wasted my whole Saturday. I needed to sacrifice 1 day of rest to go through the tiring ceremony and the lunch was well deserving considering we suffered so much with all the robing and waiting and running here and there. I am totally shagged today and slept almost the whole day. But I still find it not enough.

If only I could get a day off from work to sleep! Tomorrow is another week's start and I'll have to pull through till Friday... Had liu jie mei outing to look forward to last week but none this week. And the heels are giving me back problems... haix... My friends are all going overseas for attachment and I'm left here... 6 months is a very long time and I wish them well and come back with new refreshing experiences to share. They'll be my eyes and legs and help me see and walk around foreign countries :)

Tired... Going to bed real soon!!!