<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9806232?origin\x3dhttp://dancestop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Updates!!!
Saturday, December 12, 2009, 11:20 AM
It's been a long while since I relaxed from work. And I must admit the occasional meetings with besties make my world a whole lot better and they are the best excuse for a retreat after a long day or week.

Had lunch with Peifen yesterday and it proved to be fun and totally a relaxing meeting after my week's engagement at shaw tower. And this week's engagement seemed rather smooth. I got to take my mind off another case while at the engagement.

I'm so excited over next friday's IT girls outing!!! We're having hotpot! Nothing fantabulous but I look forward to the mingling and laughing and finally meeting them after such a long time!


Somerset @ 313 is everything I need in a mall. Not that other malls are bad nor have I been there but the brochures and advertisements do make it look real appealing :) Feel like going there right now...

Am looking forward to half days on christmas and new year's eve and coming wednesday's early release for DnD! Won't be fun but surely an eye opener! hahax...
Don't think I have started liking my work environment... long story and never ending nightmare is all I can use to describe it!!!