<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9806232?origin\x3dhttp://dancestop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

work sux and friends keep me alive!
Saturday, December 05, 2009, 6:48 PM
It's suprising what "you are stubborn" says about your relationship with the friend who says that to you mean. It means that she is one who understands you, probably much better than you know yourself.

Yes. I met up with sec sch girls(liu jie mei) again! They are the reason I still "live" in the stressing working environment. Everytime we meet, it's like coming alive with in depth talks and secret sharing and understanding what transpired between the times we met. It's a heartwarming time I both cherish and enjoy. It's really very precious to me. Never thought I would have such good friends that just makes my heart swell with pride and warmth when I think of them.

Not just them that makes me feel alive. There's guihao and sharon, then krystal and val and mel and june and huilian and lynn and so many more. We hold different degree of friendships but I hold them all close to my heart. I'm lucky to have met them but I dunno if they were lucky to have met me! lolx... I bet they are too :p

Would like to say how much a simple "how's work" and "i know you must be tired of replying to it" and "jiayou" and "let's meet out" means to me nowadays. At least I know my friendships are not drifting apart.

With most of my friends going overseas either for holidays or 6 months overseas studies, I can't help feeling "yi yi bu she". Thinking the next time we would spend time together would be 6 months from now - I just can't imagine. If only working hours are not so irregular or can be shorter, then I wouldn't need to keep pushing back our outings etc.

Enough about friends but even more enough about work. I feel cheated at first but am working hard to improve and prove my worth in the challenging environment. I guess it might be better in other environments but I have to hang on. I may look strong on the outside but in fact I'm weak on the inside. Have to keep telling myself to be strong; everything will be ok; better times will come; just hang in there... dunno how much longer I can live in self-denial but I have to find work interesting in order to enjoy it.
I'm just unlucky to have a weak manager and sucky secondments. I need to learn max in min amout of time. I must take initiative and not be looked down upon. Dunno must ask and never be too shy to an opportunity to learn. Many thanks to advices from seniors and friends. They make me push on and set foot into office everyday.

I'm looking forward to my leave being approved and a relaxing holiday somewhere... sometime...

Meanwhile, hang on all my friends!!! Let's work hard together and overcome any difficulties we may face :)