|
Blog@work
Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 11:13 AM
Blogging at work for the first time... hurhur
Not cool... cause afraid of getting caught anytime and the keyboard typing sounds too loud and attention seeking... Am talking to Val on msn now and I really do cherish these moments. I think hardly anyone except my stalker sister reads my blog... and she said to write about happy stuff... so all i can think of is my family. We took the effort to eat on saturday and walked a bit in the neighbourhood but not buying new year decos yet... then on sun we went to eat Macdonald's together which is a big thing cause we never had chances like that when young. We did 2 things that were exceptional but I forgot the other... Dad's bdae is round the corner and he suggested a celebration... so we got his complimentary cake ready to be delivered tmr and maybe a dinner on fri!!! At least something to look forward to... hurhur The job this week is more slack as we rushed like mad last week... almost nothing to do now... WTH... don't understand and will never understand senior's thinking... he always like to allocate work to us when we are leaving for lunch or for home... Maid's coming back today... woot... one good helper at home really lightens a lot of workload and I will finally have nicely ironed clothes to wear and someone to boss around! OK... I'm not that bossy actually :) |








