<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9806232?origin\x3dhttp://dancestop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

happy new year
Saturday, January 02, 2010, 9:34 PM
Well, it has been a jolly good year so far. Although its only 2 days, I did things I had wanted to do but had no time to do for the past 2 months since I started working. And I also had a real embarrassing experience today...

1.1.10 was spent in uncle ricky's home and i totally enjoyed his karaoke room. It was equipped with a full karaoke set and totally sound proof room. Min and I sang to our heart's content and moreover its free! Sang songs i love and tried new songs... we're even praised for our good vocals and although i find them just trying to pacify us, I love the compliments and totally enjoy being somewhat the youngest amongst all my mum's friends. With 2 blueberry cheese tarts down my tummy, everything felt so fulfilling and blissful. Only regret was the dog totally ignoring me :( hurt by its uncaring attitude :)

2.1.10 is another impromptu blood donating day with Guihao and her friends. It ended up with her not donating and I donating but fainting on the mrt. Should've been more disciplined and sat down to rest for half an hour at least before heading to grandma's place. Only four stops and I couldn't even hold on till reaching my destination. Sometimes I succumb to weakness too and it is times like this that I would love attention from family and friends. Call me a baby by all means - I don't care and just feel like being myself once in a while. I literally blacked-out even without myself knowing. Before I knew anything I was lying on the mrt floor right in the middle of a passenger cabin. How embarrassing! All I could think to myself was "how comfortable! but wasn't i taking the mrt just moments ago?" That's when i forced myself to wake and sit up on the floor then slowly climbing up with the help of the hand bar. One kind soul directed me to an empty seat and I had it for 2 stops before alighting and rushing to the nearest bench before i faint again. The saddest thing was that spore was not kind enough to help a person in need. No one helped me throughout that whole experience and it made me realize that i have only myself to depend on whenever and wherever i may be. i was told i was white as a sheet when i managed to stagger to my mum's car. All i could see was white and green reflecting off objects in front of me. It made me scared and i was also afraid of scaring others. Luckily mum and bro arrived just at the right moment. Then there was Min's soyabean milk and waipo's concern. I think family is all that one can depend on and so we should cherish them more.
Met san yi at waipo's and also met en jie2 for the thermal pot. All things done!

So my 2010 so far has been really colourful and i hope it continues this way (but not in a bad way - i hope)!!!

Loving 2010!!!