|
Past days
Sunday, January 17, 2010, 11:46 PM
It's now only a few minutes to 18.01.10.
First was Yuan who flew off on Tues to Suzhou then yesterday it was Val to USA. They are going for their internship and exchanges. I envy them... somehow I did not sens them off at the airport since it was too far and work has been hectic. Went home at 11 plus on Friday and managed to polish off some if not most work. It's the audit peak period and I'm sort of stuck i the middle with little training and also inexperienced in closing whole files... Learnt a lot these 3 mths but think I can do so much better... I dunno why... Few people would read my blog so I just fa1 xie4 here although I do not put names etc... but close friends should know what I mean :) In the dilemma about whether to get ipod touch or iphone. Can only get corporate plan iphone in April when my plan expires. The current plan is under my mum's name so i can only re-contract when my plan expires... what the heck... Don't see why I should get the iphone only then when I can get ipod touch now... and also the bluetooth I heard can only be between iphones... and camera quality not that good... What's the use then? Only differences between doesn't seem to make iphone anymore attractive. Plus with ipod touch means i can get another phone... hahax... any other phone that i fancy... but still no any idea as yet... Met Jasmine who's back from Australia on bus 54 last friday while on my way to client's place. Had a litte chat and exchanged numbers. Thinking of planning a gathering in June when everyone's more free and when i have more time... Last week had lunch with partner in charge of our engagement and found some interesting facts. It confirmed my stay there was not worthwhile... I dunno why but i keep feeling like quitting and at the same time feel that the environment suits me more and more... getting to know more people and making us all feel like family after going through "hell" together... Anyone wants to hire me? |








