<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9806232?origin\x3dhttp://dancestop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Emo-ing...
Friday, February 19, 2010, 3:25 AM
Have you ever thought about having someone thanking you on your birthday for coming to this world? Have you ever been so cherished by others they had to thank you for being born to this world? I may be asking myself the same question.

My answer is yes. It's so definite because I know mum and dad definitely are. Although I can't promise I can reciprocate the same amount of love they shower me but at least I am thankful every moment for being born in this world and into this family. They may make you mad at times and also you sometimes wish you weren't born into this family but in the end the sweetness and laughter you all share makes up for all the unhappiness... Family is very important to me and it should be for all of you... Can't imagine me without my mum or dad or bro or sis... Life wouldn't be the same... Not only them, I am also thankful for bring born to this world and experiencing life as I go along. Experiencing life allows me to think how fortunate I am, how thankful I am, how blessed I am and how happy I am... Family would be there for me no matter what and that's what drives me...

Being down with stomach flu the past 2 days made me realise once again how much I need a shoulder to rely on and a pair of warm hands to care for me. Little gestures like holding me, feeling my forehead and patting me on the shoulder sometimes make me feel like crying... I have always thought I will be the one to support them or have been the one supporting them but it seems they have been doing much more likewise and I still need them a lot... It's not something embarassing to share cause its real... some people don't cherish family, but at least I know I would never make the same mistake as them... I dare not say I will continue to be there to support them when I get older but at least I am afraid to say otherwise. Cannot imagine me not being there for them.

Now only I realise it is not them who need me but I who need them... There's no mathematical sum to equate all these but I am sure if there was, the love would be EQUAL. To think I had always thought they needed me or relied more on me... I was silly... Luckily this realisation dawned on me now and not 10 years later... I am thankful for all that I have now and really thank god for letting me open my eyes to see all these beautiful things I own in life... everyday I see more and more... and I love this feeling!

Thank you for showing me what unconditional love is... thank you for loving me!