I cried real hard one night; I didn't know what was wrong.
Was it vending of my pent up feelings or simply something bad was going to happen? This never hapened before and I was so worried, I had to check on my fal=mily to make sure they are all still with me. Promised to visit Waipo but I broke my promise once again. Hence, I can only pray for their safety and for their health.
I couldn't cry myself to sleep so I sat up in bed till I stopped. Prayed hard for my heart to settle down.
I woke up the next day and forgot about it... That's the nicest thing about a brand new day...
Have to work tmr and my body is aching from SYOG training... but life still goes on... Jiayouz...
. Money $$$ . . wii . . iPhone . . iPod . . PolOrOid caMeRa . . scrapbooks/scrapcards/scrapboards . . i love tofu CD!!! . . HUGE carebear . . domokun teddy or things(i have a hp strap and its really cute) . . loewe handbag and wallet ( i'd love to afford branded stuff!) . . handmade stuff . . hp mini laptop OR macbook . . working bags for working woman ~ pheeweet :) . . overseas trip w friends . . job . . $298 skirt from pacino wan @ tiong barhu plaza . . IoN . . CaR (haven't thought of which one though) . . round the world trip . . pet dog .
I cried real hard one night; I didn't know what was wrong.
Was it vending of my pent up feelings or simply something bad was going to happen? This never hapened before and I was so worried, I had to check on my fal=mily to make sure they are all still with me. Promised to visit Waipo but I broke my promise once again. Hence, I can only pray for their safety and for their health.
I couldn't cry myself to sleep so I sat up in bed till I stopped. Prayed hard for my heart to settle down.
I woke up the next day and forgot about it... That's the nicest thing about a brand new day...
Have to work tmr and my body is aching from SYOG training... but life still goes on... Jiayouz...