|
my day
Saturday, March 06, 2010, 4:36 PM
I felt really down this whole week. Think nothing good will happen out of my birthday... I worked my guts out to follow up on the outstanding items but just can't seem to finish it... what the hell!!! And the client was the least cooperative. I did not have lunch that day... went off from client's only at 6.30pm... then rushed off to meet Sharon and Guihao... We ate sushi teh and then went for a movie. Reached home at 12am and was tired the next day... Think I did nothing for the past week even though I worked late to finish off work but i couldn't seem to finish any of it...
Now I am thinking if it is the right move to goover to the mainstream... since when have I so little confidence in myself... In what way am i inferior to the mainstream people. WTH! I'm not going to work in this department my whole life! Can't imagine staying stagnant for so long. I need someone to convince me that i can do it... I want to do it!!! But i'll have to bear any consequences myself... No one have the right to say i'm making the wrong move except myself... Another uni grad might not be any more ready than i am... I have decided to take the chance and improve on the way... Wish me luck and determination to run down the path i have chosen. Going for SYOG first practice later and looking forward to playing with fire!!! |








